Thursday 1 November 2007

Christmas Card 2

 

Here is another Christmas card... I am now rationing myself to making 1 card per day and only after I have read my dose on Thatcherism for my dissertation. I really don't like this card that much, I'm posting it to see if it's just my taste it doesn't appeal to, or everyone else's as well! It's just too "busy" - sometimes I think my cards are too bare so I tried to redress the balance but I think I've overcompensated! Anyway, let me know what you think.

Contents: Woodware snowflake and circle punches, green card from The Papermill Shop, green ribbon from CraftsuDo, Dovecraft Christmas Blues papers, silver peeloff.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

artfulstampin said...

I don't mind the business of this one because the choice of colours is not too much, nice card.