Friday 16 November 2007

Daring Cardmakers Challenge - Christmas Cards Red Gold and Green

 

 

 

Here's around half a series of red, gold and green Christmas Cards I'm doing, using some lovely shapes that my friend's mum bought me for Christmas crafting! I'm really pleased with the effect here. I don't as yet have any inks so I shaded the edges of the papers for definition. Then I cut out squares using the cloud scissors and glued the trees and star onto these, in the cases of the trees using green card for the background. I then threaded ribbon through the top and punched out some mini snowflakes and gold circles to embellish. Hope you like it as much as I do! :)

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow wonderful Mix of Cards. Love the details.

Unknown said...

These cards are lovely. A great mix and love your gold shape embellishments. Lol x

Rhi said...

These are delicious, I love the traditional colours, fab designs :)

Juliet said...

Lovely design and all great cards.